Identifiable stereoview manufacturers existed for the primary Western Front combatants. In the case of Keystone View Co., an extensive effort has been made to document the sets of images released over time. Documentation is lacking for most of the other manufacturers, so the lists consist of images in the collection and examples of either full or partial sets. Some of the companies included image numbers on the cards/slides thus making the list compilation easier. Others did not, so these images are loosely grouped by theater of the war or image type (e.g. “Aviation”).
The links on this page point to Excel spreadsheet files which you may download by simply clicking on them.
- Keystone View Co. Paper views. Includes set listings by year and correlations to original image sources
- Underwood & Underwood Paper views. The cards have image numbers preceding the title
- Pan-Chro Scope Lithographic views. Includes references back to U&U image numbers
- W. E. Troutman Paper views. Includes references to original French image sources
- Fisherview Glass views. Includes references to original French image sources
- Presko Binocular Co. Paper views. Includes references to original French image sources
- Realistic Travels Paper views published by H.D. Girdwood
- Underwood & Underwood War of the Nations paper views with references to the numbered (American) versions
- George Nightingale & Co. Post-war paper views to benefit ex-servicemen
- Rose Stereograph Co. Paper views
- Éditions S.T.L. Medium & small-format glass slides and paper views
- La Stéréoscopie Universelle (LSU) Medium & small-format glass slides and paper views
- SDV de l’UNC Service des Ventes de l’Union Nationale des Combattants. Small-format glass slides, most (if not all) from LSU
- Brentano’s/Over There Group Conglomerate manufacturer. Small-and-medium format glass slides from several sources and a few paper views. Marketed in the US by Over There Review, Inc. & STERECO.
- Paris-Stéréo Paper and medium-format glass slides
- Verascope Richard Small-format glass slides
- Lévy Fils & Cie. Both real photo and lithographic paper views
- Neue Photographische Gesellschaft (NPG) Paper views from the largest German publisher
- NPG (Hungarian) Paper views from NPG with Hungarian titles
- FeldStereo-Verlag Small-format paper views sold as HEGI FieldStereos